Cancellations, Refund Policy, Transfers to Alternate Cycles
Our refund policy is based on our person limit as well as our inability to accept new clients throughout the entirety of the cycle. Notifications of cancellations, refunds and requests for class/cycle transfers must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of a client cancellation GetFitChick FZ LLC (from hereon referred to as GetFitChick) will refund 50% of the cycle fee. GetFitChick cannot accept responsibility for changes to customer work commitments or personal circumstances. We require 72 hours notice for any and all cancellations.
Non Attendance (No Show):
If a client fails to inform GetFitChick of their cancellation within three working days, or fails to attend a cycle, 100% of cycle fees will not be refunded or allocated to another course. GetFitChick cannot accept responsibility for changes to client work commitments or personal circumstances.
GetFitChick reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule courses due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances.
- If a programme is cancelled GetFitChick will fully refund the cycle fee to affected clients.
- If a client is not able to finish the cycle due to circumstances beyond their control, GetFitchick will offer the client the option to attend another cycle on a pro rata basis. Examples of circumstances beyond the control of the client include serious illness or accidents.
- No refund will be made to clients who do not attend classes or do not finish a cycle.
- Clients will be advised that a 72 hour cancellation policy applies to all registrations. 72 hours notice will be required if you wish to cancel a registration.
- Cancellations made within 72 working hours of cycle commencement will not be refunded.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website; it may be subject to later alteration or amendment in the light of policy changes, cycle updates or other constraints.
The information provided by GetFitchick is correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change. GetFitChick reserves the right to change cycle fees, dates and coaches at its discretion